Holder dock / display holder for Marquardt Classic Display with remote control
Mounting area in the middle of the handlebar over stem - width 48mm to 52mm. Holder clamp suitable for handlebars with Ã 31,8mm - Control with 3 buttons suitable for 22,2mm. Including button with 3 buttons. The secure holder for the Marquardt Classic Display with remote and 3-button operation. Display secured by hooks on the holder. Cable length Connection with Werner - Wirth plug: 1430mm
Cable length to probe (fixed to holder): 280mm (= maximum installation distance)
Cable length for connection (fixed on holder): 1430mm
3 button remote switch (dimensions 46mm x 18mm) for setting the support + sliding aid with assignment:
- Key arrow in direction of travel = support level PLUS
- Center key = Sliding aid ACTIVE
- Key Arrow against direction of travel = support level MINUS
- Clamping with cheese head screw M4x12 (max. 0.3 Nm)
- suitable for handlebars Ã 22,2mm
Display holder for Marquardt-Display
- Only actuate the hook for securing the display as far as it will go (max. 15 Nm).
- Clamping with hexagon socket head screw M3x16 (max. 0.5 Nm)
The Classic Display is detachable and shows the 3 adjustable engine support levels as well as other important information for the driver, such as speed, distance covered, driver's performance, etc. The display can be adjusted to suit the driver's needs. In addition, important functions can also be set via an additional control unit without taking your hands off the handlebars. The bicycle pushing aid is activated not only by the settings of the support levels but also by them. It may happen that all functions are only fully active after a firmware update.
BMZ video instructions for changing the display: